Common Medical Error Attorneys in Wilmington
Medical Errors Can Result in Serious Harm. Our Attorneys Can Help.
One mistake by a trusted physician can leave you, your child, or other family member with serious and disabling injuries. At the Wilmington law firm of Daniel Pleasant Holoman LLP, our founder Butler Daniel brings experience on both sides of personal injury claims as a former insurance defense attorney. He also provides compassion and dedication coupled with a thorough knowledge of the most common medical errors. By working together with our other skilled attorneys, our firm provides successful representation for medical malpractice victims time and time again.
Educating Clients on Common Medical Mistakes
Daniel Pleasant Holoman LLP is not a mill that churns out claim after claim. Every client is a name, not a case number. We spend time with you to understand your specific needs following an instance of medical negligence. We also educate you on the process you will face and stay by your side until your case is resolved.
We represent clients and their family members victimized by common, yet very serious instances of hospital negligence, including:
- Ignoring or not fully exploring a patient's complaints
- Failing to take action to prevent permanent disability or death
- Failure to turn a hospital or nursing home patient, resulting in bedsores or pressure ulcers
- Failure to prevent severe wound infections by washing hands and/or equipment inappropriately
- Failing to write legibly on the patient's chart or drug prescriptions
- Failing to recognize drugs with similar names (Celexa and Celebrex), the patient's allergies, or drug interactions
- Failing to order proper diagnostic testing before sending people home from the emergency room
- Committing surgical errors, which include operating on the wrong body part, improper administration of anesthesia, or leaving an instrument inside the body
- Not acting upon the warning signs of a preventable birth complication
- Failure to maintain proper nutritional status in nursing homes
For more information, or to schedule an appointment with an experienced lawyer, please contact us online or call us at (866) 380-2281. We represent people throughout the Southeast in North Carolina, Kentucky, Georgia, and Tennessee.
We Are Not a Case Mill Firm
We keep a low case volume so that we can dedicate the massive amount of time, energy, and resources that each case deserves.
Primary Focus on Serious Injury Cases
We handle serious medical malpractice cases. Other law firms around the country refer us cases they are not equipped to take on or are afraid to handle.
Trained & Experienced Trial Lawyers
Trial lawyers are uncommon in the field nowadays. We have extensive experience with actual medical trials and put the work in that many lawyers do not.
A Focused, Creative, Collaborative Team Approach
Our attorneys work together on virtually all of our cases in order to secure the best possible outcome. Three minds are always better than one.